Specialist Networking and Security Services for SMEs
Shield IT Solutions provide specialist network and IT security services focused toward SMEs. Operating from our base in Somerset, we create and maintain elegant and robust solutions which can be tailored to match the technical requirements and budgets of any company.
We work alongside IT managers and teams in organisations of all sizes allowing them to benefit from our considerable knowledge and experience, whilst not having to eat up their valuable time with the details. Because we aim to build lasting customer relationships, we also offer several maintenance packages to ensure that your long-term IT solution remains in place.
A Wealth of Experience and Expertise in IT Networking and Security
Networking and security are our bread and butter, so it should come as no surprise that we offer a range of technical services around both of these areas. Our network consultants, who are some of the most experienced in the industry, can help your IT team to develop and implement new networks, be they entirely new deployments or augmentations to your existing infrastructure.
We provide network solutions of many shapes and sizes, utilising systems for WAN, LAN and wireless, along with thorough health checks and expert maintenance.
Our staff have been responsible for projects including:
- Secure remote access solutions using two-factor authentication
- Corporate and public access wireless solution across multiple sites
- Outdoor network bridging using Wireless and Laser technologies
- Wide Area Network deployment and migration
- LAN update projects
- Office relocation projects
- Network Management design and installation
- VPN solutions for 3rd party connectivity and rapid office deployment
- Web filtering solutions
- Firewall and Unified Threat Management (UTM) deployment
No matter the scale or complexity of your project, Shield IT Solutions are confident that we can work with your existing IT team and provide the right solution for you. For more information, please contact us today.